Thursday 14 June 2012

Commercial Centre Renovation Update 15th june.

Today, I decided that all this me trying to get the floor right, was just too much!   so, I got the professionals in to lay some lino and carpet for me.  

Here they are hard at work.   and, the last photo is of the top floor all completed.    I have to say, I'm very happy with the result,   and they did it all in one day.   :-)




NEWS FLASH >>>>>>>>>>>  NEWS FLASH >>>>>>>>>>> NEWS FLASH >>>>>>>>>>>>>

JANUARY 16th,  2013.  
I decided yesterday that I didn't like the carpet and Lino there.   The carpet started to fray, and so,  I took it off.   I kept the plain white floor.   O, and the Lino was just too hard to keep clean.   I accidentally tore a hole by moving a shelving unit around.   I didn't have it glued down permanantly, so that was lucky!  

No comments:

Post a Comment