Thursday 20 September 2012

Talent Quest

TALENT QUEST



What I like about this image is that I made use of lots of other small elements in it, making it a little different from the others.   I had fun making up this one as well.   It actually took several hours.   (well, most of my images DO take a day each).    well....... it makes me happy.   :-)

The rings are off milk bottles, wound with satin ribbon.   I put the sequin trim (I had in my craft stash)  wrapped around the bull.   The blue stand I got from a garage sale for $3.   (It's a part off a wooden tower of Pizza).    The little red rubber things under his hooves are some parts of packaging from tools that I found in the garage rubbish bin.  

The stage lights are off the christmas tree, and the stage is a breakfast in bed table.

The easel is from the Playmobil Pirate Set, and the plastic number 4 I got as part of a mathematics set I paid $2 for from the local Vinnies Store.   (That's an opp shop,  short name for St Vincent De Paul).

The polar bear judge is one of my favorite Schleich models.   It's a retired model.   I've had it for quite a while.   I really like it's pose.    I set this scene up against the dining room wall because I liked the stripes of the tongue and groove wooden wall.  






No comments:

Post a Comment