Tuesday 9 April 2013

Calico Feed Sacks



Have you ever tried to make some Feed Sacks out of calico?     
They are very easy to make. 

I cut out some calico,  and got out some lettering stamps.    I wanted colourful designs and so I went to the local craft shop.

I wasn't sure what to buy, so I asked the lady there what I should get for my groovy project.   

so, I came home with Dew Drop, Memento Fade-resitant Dye Inks in several different colours. 
I really like the shape of these inks because they are dew drop shaped, and easy to ink up tiny stamps.  
(I lOVE the names of these colours BTW  hehehe)   

Potter's Clay
Lady Bug
Grape Jelly
Cantaloupe
Dandelion

Here is the result.   

I hand stitched the Corn bags on the left,  and the Oats bags on the right. 
The bags in the middle I did on my sewing machine.
The bags in the middle I used some rubber letters I got at a garage sale.   
The Corn and Oats bags I used a set of letters I bought at Craft Affair on Anne.

STAMPING IS SO COOL !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment