Monday 22 April 2013

Minizoo

One of the coolest things about ordering online is the day when your package arrives !!!   
YAHOO !!!!   My order from Minizoo.   
Speedy too I might add!   I only had to wait a couple of days!!

My favourites would have to be:- 
#1  Mojo Clown Fish, very bright orange and well painted.   Very lifelike.
#2  Schleich retired Camera Girl, which actually has moving arms.   Fantastic!!!
(I didn't know that at first, I thought It was broken!)
#3  Schleich 2013 Swan with Cygnets.   Lovely.

The Safari Barak Obama model is great as well,   It's funny.   I like the flag too, it's very detailed.
Safari chickens are nice, but not as carefully painted as the President.
The boy figures are retired Schleich  
Mojo Polar Bear is nice too and was free!


Mojo and Safari finally in Australia !!!!
Free postage Australia wide !!!!
a FREE Mojo animal with any Mojo figure !!!!

Check it out !!!!

Mini Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment