Friday 18 May 2012

Shelving and shop display hardware.


Went to a garage sale on Saturday,  and picked up this groovy box of wooden dominos for 50c    Bargain!   They are varnished, brightly colored and smoothly sanded.    Afterwards, I went to the hardware store and I bought a couple of sticks of round dowel for $2.50    I thought I could cut up the dowel into short lengths (about 4cm)   and glue them onto the dominos to make shelves.    I decided on round dowel apposed to square because the stick was quite long so I thought of cutting up a few smaller lengths (2cm or 3cm)  and glue (have you ever tried using Tacky Craft Glue?  good stuff!)   on printed off little labels so they can look like cans on the shop shelves.


These are going to make the perfect shop shelving hardware for the Petunia Park Commercial Centre!!!!!

And....... Here we have the finished product.   Perfect size for my home made feed packets.  


No comments:

Post a Comment