Friday 18 May 2012

Home-made Miniature Feed Packets.

Miniautre Feed Packets make top little props to have hanging around the stables, or in the feed or tack room.

Here are some that I made following the instructions I got from You Tube.    There are quite a few sites like this one by Conveyor12Studios to view.    I looked at alot of them, then adapted the instructions to make mine unique.   I totally love them,  they are soooo cute!



Here is the video instructions I got off YouTube.    This video is made  by Conveyor12Studios.


One THING I DID A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY:

- Printed off many different labels from lots of brands on a sheet of paper.  (Google / Images / Horse feed).   Then I cut out the little labels and glued them onto my little packets.   This meant that I could use different types of paper like old butcher bags, school book paper, and colored fancy paper).  And have other brands and labels, not just Spillers.  I choses labels that have nice clear horse images on them.   I didn't bother with the ingredient labels on the backs either.        




The paper I used for my finished packets were the butcher bag, and the school book lined paper pictured above. 

I haven't used the nice shiny gold coffee bag for anything yet,  but I'll think of something and post it up here.







No comments:

Post a Comment