Friday 18 May 2012

Commercial Centre Renovation Update 18th May, 2012



Renovation Update  18th of May, 2012


I got this at a garage sale for $5   It is the future Petunia Park Commercial Trade Centre.

The paint job on it was sooo bad!   there was black texta and liquid paper on the perspex windows.  

I used cheap hand sanitizer to get it off.   Came off really easily, germs would have no hope!

I painted the roof using Taubmans Yellow Hi Chroma paint which was $5 for a litre can.   Bargain!  and for the outside walls, a Taubmans green paint called Green Thorns.

Some of the roof wooden trim was snapped off, so I used wood putty to fill it in.

Please keep following my Blog for updates.   I am new to Blogging so thankyou for your patience as I learn how to add members and other features.

Regards from
Petunia Park Stables.


No comments:

Post a Comment